Regards Bill Purcell

Attachments

• lego 010.jpg
    lego 010.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 319
There's a problem with this?

:D

missm+sm.jpg

(My 9 YO daughter also appears to be affected. That's her in my Wee Lassie out for a spin...)

Experts say

That this type of imprinting happens between 7 & 14 years old. They are most likely to hang on an interest and/or activity that was incorproated into their lived during that time. Apparently much of who we are is based on our experiences during those years. Theoretically, if we loved canoeing or working on canoes during 7-14 years of age, we will continue to make that part of our lives until we die. Dr. Paul Quinnett says so.

Splinter said:
That this type of imprinting happens between 7 & 14 years old. They are most likely to hang on an interest and/or activity that was incorproated into their lived during that time. Apparently much of who we are is based on our experiences during those years. Theoretically, if we loved canoeing or working on canoes during 7-14 years of age, we will continue to make that part of our lives until we die. Dr. Paul Quinnett says so.

Interesting. If I ever have kids then I'll make sure they have their ORCA training certificates by the time they're 18

Back