Attachments

• nm1.jpg
    nm1.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 418
  • kayak 005.jpg
    kayak 005.jpg
    327.7 KB · Views: 394
And how does it paddle, Bob?
(I know it's not an ice-breaker, but this winter has been mild so far)

It looks great, Bob. Did you strip the interior yourself or have a pro shop do it, I'm at that point on an OT hull right now.

Hi gil

While Bob's off on a canoe buying spree I'll answer for him. the PY18'guide really is punky. All of it. I am surprised he got it from my house to his in one piece. And btw I finally started putting that dacron on my new construct PY 18' Guide. I took the lines off a quarter of the punky canoe. that dacron is real tough stuff. It's a little harder to apply. If I recall that punky canoe is GE 445.

it wasn't a spree. just a nice peterborough trapper courtesy of andre. thanks andre!!!!!! maybe by spring you'll see a reborn canoe. we went through the worst blizzard i've ever seen west of stratford, sheesh. it was a complete whiteout for about an hour. i thought the canoe was going to be ripped off the roof rack.

What happened to the Race???

Hey Andre:

I thought we were going to race Peterborough Shorties!!!??

Fitz

race

Fitz:
after careful consideration of my stature relative to the flotation provided by the trapper I reconsidered. Truth is I'm financing the construction of a 16/30 at clayton in the spring, so an inventory reduction was/is necessary. You're not looking for a Burleigh falls cedar strip to round out your collection are you? Maybe an 1800's wideboard form? wouldnt that look good under the tree this year?

ric, actually had the upgrade done and guess what? i ended up taking it off. it was a real pain getting a blade change done seemed more risky trying to remove the blade. sometimes the safety features they put on things are such a hassle they get removed just to be able to use them.:eek:

Back