Spring issue of Wooden Canoe arriving

Mine arrived today. Actually the original one plus the replacement sent by Anne both arrived today. Should have known that as soon as I requested a replacement the original would show up.

One finally arrived in my Florida mailbox yesterday. Yay! And I've heard from quite a few people from all over the East and Midwest who received theirs in just the last several days. Hopefully all will finally be delivered.

Anyone who gets two has an extra one for promotional purposes?

That is exactly what I did with it - gave it to a prospective new member along with two other back issues. When I go to the doctor or dentist office I always take a couple back issues and leave them in the waiting room. I mark the cover, "Save, do not throw out." You never know who might see it and what good will come from it.

The May 12th copy arrived yesterday. It looked fine. The packaging was intact and unlike the previous issue the magazine was undamaged. Odd.
I left it at my mechanics shop for his other customers to enjoy.

Last edited:
Received our Spring issue from Annie Wednesday, and today, Saturday July 25th the original came in lower Michigan. Thank you Annie.
Mike and Debbie

Back