beaver Birchbark CanoeingBuilder Yesterday at 11:16 AM #1 These excerpts from “The Woods and Lakes of Maine” detail the process of making cedar canoe shoes to protect their canoes from serious abrasions.
These excerpts from “The Woods and Lakes of Maine” detail the process of making cedar canoe shoes to protect their canoes from serious abrasions.
OP OP beaver Birchbark CanoeingBuilder Yesterday at 1:13 PM #2 Mariners Museum description Last edited: Yesterday at 2:36 PM
W Worth Gretter LOVES Wooden Canoes Yesterday at 10:26 PM #4 I was curious about the date of this so I searched online. At this link: https://books.googleusercontent.com...CJZzgZqEkKwjyR7x7v1NPqwPbMBXq3-Y4Gd3ejryfG8-O I found a slightly different version, dated 1884, with the "shoe" discussion starting on page 169.
I was curious about the date of this so I searched online. At this link: https://books.googleusercontent.com...CJZzgZqEkKwjyR7x7v1NPqwPbMBXq3-Y4Gd3ejryfG8-O I found a slightly different version, dated 1884, with the "shoe" discussion starting on page 169.