Reel awarded Best Instructional to Mason's movie

Congratulations Becky

I've really enjoyed watching your Advanced techniques video and look forward to trying these new strokes as soon as I can get back in water this spring. The underwater photography helps confirm the stoke instruction and makes it more captivating to view.

That's excellent camera work and editing, and nice sound. I'll use it to show my video students how to do it the right way.

Paddling students and underwater photography

Thank you for your comments. I'm glad to hear that you are showing it to your paddling students. The disc also has the introductory basic solo movie called Classic Solo Canoeing which I think your students will enjoy too.

I agree I think Reid did a splendid job on the underwater photography and he did some of the high shots with a GoPro too. It was amazing what that tiny little camera without a viewfinder could do and in HD in the hands of an artist. I'm wishing I'd cut together my music video with more of the underwater photography. I've been looking at the GoPro footage recently and it would be fun to cut together a new music video only using the Gopro footage.

Back