Jim: The Old Town canoe with serial number 167831 is an 17 foot long, OTCA model with a keel and sponsons. It was built between June, 1958 and October, 1958. The original exterior paint color was green. It shipped a year and a half later on June 1, 1960 to YMCA Camp Conoy in Prince Fredericks, Maryland. A scan of this build record can be found by following the link at the attached thumbnail image below.