Hello of France

Bill TRAPPEUR

Curious about Wooden Canoes
Hello of France ......
I practise the gone hiking canoé and the campsite(camping), for several years, up to here with boats in fiberglass or in synthetic material.
I traveled(browsed) of numerous times this forum which I find very instructive, for the beginners canoé wood as me it is the real gold mine.
I am the happy owner of an Old Town Otca 16 " of 1936. It was my dream and it is magic.
My English not being famous, I use(get) an on-line translator to post you my messages.
So long
Bill

Welcome to the WCHA, and to the forum! Ask questions, post pictures of canoes... since you've been looking at the forum already, you probably know that we like pictures of canoes, and paddles, and anything canoe-related!

Thank you for the welcome(reception) Pklonowski, here are already two images of my canoé.
I have to make soon an exit(release) on a lake, I would take other photos, and I would post them on the forum.
OLD DAD 1A.jpg
OLD DAD 1B.jpg

Salut Bill

Fait du bien de retrouver une tête connue dans ce gigantesque forum.
On va apprendre des trucs ici ; mais faut se fader l'anglais !!

Hello Ansrick ,
content de te retrouver ici , pour l'anglais j'utilise un traducteur en ligne , je pense que cela ne doit pas être pire que si j'essayais d’écrire directement avec mon anglais scolaire que j'ai perdu de vue il y a très longtemps .
Tu vas voir les passionnés ici sont super sympathique et de bon conseils .

Hello Ansrick, satisfied to find you here, for English I use an on-line translator, I think that it was have to be the worse than if I tried to write directly with my school English that I lost sight very long ago.
You visit the enthusiasts here is great nice and of voucher advice.

Back