Up Again...

Woodchuck

Woodworker
Great to see the site back up and running again... it was missed... What was the trouble and can it be prevented from happening again? If you need someone to help with things, I am available...
CYA, Joe
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Magical Materialization...

Clicked on my WCHA icon... and *presto* there it was again... magically materializing out of the mists of cyberspace! Like arriving home. It's good to be here again.

Thanks for the hard work!

The Board is doing a good job moving the web site to a commercial site. the site has become so much more important than in the past.. Tim deserves a very large medal and apprciation for all the work that we went to , to get the WCHA into the website busness. (Maybe we can make him a canoe shaped golf bag) There was a time when a lot of the members and members of the Board did not see the need for a web site and thought it would be a waste of time and money. Tim deveoped the site on his own without much support from the organization. You might even say he had negative support! Hes maintained it over the years and I'm sure its become a much more complicated project tthan even he thought it would be.
Benson and Dan have done super human work in the recent years to maintian the site and work through these recent troubles.

Rollin

Classified Ads

I can't find the classified ad section... am I simply not seeing it, or hasn't it been added yet?

Kathryn Klos said:
I can't find the classified ad section... am I simply not seeing it, or hasn't it been added yet?

It's not been restored yet, but will be soon.

Dan

MAny thanks to all who got the web site up originally and who got it back up yet again.

Later-Bud

I just happened on the new home page. The design is really great. Thanks to all who have worked so hard to keep the site up and to re do it.

Back