WCHA 'promotional event' Tavares, FL, Mar. 27-29

Roger Young

display sample collector
Just a quick note to let everyone know that I will be hosting a promotional display booth at the 'Sunnyland' Antique & Classic Boat Show on Lake Dora, at Wootton Park, in Tavares, FL, March 27th to 29th. This is a large, well-attended gathering of antique and classic wooden boats held in a very pretty area of freshwater lakes in mid-Florida. I will be representing not only WCHA, but also the Wisconsin Canoe Heritage Museum, as well as the Canadian Canoe Museum. Lots of great old cruisers and runabouts to admire. I will have a couple of antique models and sample paddles to display, as well as lots of informational material to hand out. Stop by and say 'Hello'. Help out with the promotional effort if you like. Love to see you.

Cheers,
Roger

A few pics from the show. A bit wet on the afternoon of opening day, but the weather promises to be better on Saturday and Sunday.

Attachments

• promo booth.jpg
    promo booth.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 581
  • wcha.jpg
    wcha.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 553
  • WCHM and CCM.jpg
    WCHM and CCM.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 603
Just spent two and a half days at the antique & classic boat show, met a lot of wonderful folks, handed out tons of material on behalf of the Wisconsin and Canadian Canoe museums, as well as WCHA, and managed to sign up 8 new members on site, with a few more 'possibles' who took application forms home to think about. All in all, a fun time.

Back