Northern Lakes - Peterborough Archives and a walking tour of old factory sites with author Ken Brown

Alex Guthro

LOVES Wooden Canoes
This is the last reminder for the Peterborough Museum & Archives tour & a walking tour of old factory sites with Ken Brown, taking place on Saturday October 29.

The Agenda is;
1. Peterborough Archives tour 10am -noon. Attached is a list of the Archive's canoe and boat collection. A Staff member will lead our group through the displays.

2. Lunch, The Ashburnham Alehouse noon to 1:45 pm. Attendees ware responsible for their own lunch & libations.

3. Walking tour of Peterborough with Ken Brown, 2-3:45 pm. Please note that this is a WALKING TOUR and if people have mobility issues they may not want to participate in this activity.

If you are planning on attending please let me know, we have a limit of 20 people. The entry fee for Chapter members will be paid from the Chapter funds.

A list of the Archives collection boat and map collection & maps to the Museum & Archives. and pub for lunch are attached.

Alex
aguthro61@gmail.com

Attachments

• Ashburnham Ale House - Google Maps.pdf
    285.7 KB · Views: 104
  • Peterborough Muesum & Archives - Google Maps.pdf
    263.6 KB · Views: 109
  • PMA Canoe & Boat Collections.pdf
    243.4 KB · Views: 110
Fantastic. Sorry to miss it but thanks for the great report. Now if I could just find myself a copy of Ken's book...

Back