I need your old canvas

bob welsh

Curious about Wooden Canoes
Hi guys, Im doing a craft project and am looking for your old canvas that you have stripped off your old canoes. Any condition. You box it up and ill pay the shipping. If it was going to go in the trash anyway,send it to me and I'll throw in some beer money! Thanks, Bob.

Thanks for the heads up Mark, Im making an outdoor sign for the boatshed. It will be under the overhang so outdoors but protected from the elements. Ive messed with lead products before and take precautions. I could use pieces from several canoes, in any color combinations.

I have just removed the canvas from my canoe if you are still inn need let me know, OT green pretty beat up

johnwesley, yes i want it !!! Pm me and I will send you my address. Now if anybody has some red or other color Ill be set. And I promise to post a pic when its done for all to see.

with the weather getting better and projects starting I thought I would revive this thread. Still looking for old canvas. Thanks. Bob

whatever is easy for you. Long pieces preferred but any you can. Thanks. Ill pm you my address. Bob

Back