I am experimenting with posting an image...

Kathryn Klos

squirrel whisperer
pirate text.jpg

This is an experiment. Posting pictures is a bit different from "the old way":p

R

Kathy

instructions are in "FAQs"

One difference is that in replying to another's post (or your own), you have to "go advanced" to get the image-uploading browse-box.mouse nest.jpg

And then you are given the option of loading one of the pictures you already have on your "personal page" or whatever it is called (what you get when you click on somebody's name)... and the browse-box for finding a picture in your computer is at the upper right. A bit different, but for me this tests my ability to adapt and not be the way my grandmother was at my age.

This new image shows what became of the rug that used to be in the back seat of my car. The whitefooted mouse is one industrious critter. The yellow and green yarn was part of a knitted hat which nobody liked anyway.

Aaah spring is here... birds singing, water calling... mice abandoning their nests in Subarus...

Or you can post your photos on a photo hosting website, copy the url, click on the image icon, paste the url, in the thread box and presto!

2217781470054321892S600x600Q85.jpg

In Go Advanced, you can drag and drop a file from your computer and it ends up attached.

Attachments

• CoamingEdit.jpg
    CoamingEdit.jpg
    340.2 KB · Views: 241
Or you can post your photos on a photo hosting website, copy the url, click on the image icon, paste the url, in the thread box and presto!

The only problem with doing it this way is that when the photo hosting site goes belly up, the images go "poof...."

Poof

Yep, I have had that happen before.

Maybe an option for photos that don't necessarily mean anything to the Forum archive, otherwise better to attach them.

Fitz

Back