Deck plate

Grandlaker

Builder & Restorer
Getting ready to start A new Grand Laker. This one will be cherry stern deck and thwarts. I thought I would ad A little art to it also

HPIM0763.jpgHPIM0762.jpg

Last edited:
WOW. thats awesome. I just end up burning the entire boat:D
Do you do custom work? Like if someone shipped you a deck??

Andre
I don't do the burning There's a young lady here in the village that dose it. She dose a great job. She's always looking for work. I'm sure we can set something up for you. She charged me $120.00 for this job.

Steve I built my own mold in 2005 I just restored canoes up until then. You would have to be a blood relative and willing to sell your soul to the devil to get one of the old grand laker forms around this town. I have been accused of pattern infringements by some :eek: This canoe I am starting this week will be the 10th of from it.

Yes and she works there now too. The store has new owners with some new ideas. The town's excited about it.

Wow! Looks great! Can't wait to get up to your neck of the woods. 6 weeks until a trip up to Pappys! I'd love to stop by and say hi when I'm up and see your "fleet".

You should be here now Kevin the Salmon are biting great and the black flies aren't!!!!!!!!!
Your welcome anytime. My fleet isn't that big, most are here to be worked on.

If I could be up there now I sure would! I have to wait until mid June, when the salmon will hopefully be biting as much as the black flies!

Back