Birthday Greetings

Kathryn Klos

squirrel whisperer
Wishing a Happy Birthday to Denis Kallery. This is the first year of Medicare and also the first year of officially calling yourself a canoe restorer. May the latter keep you healthy, so the former is unnecessary.

Bert will help eat the cake, so it won't be chocolate.

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday, dear Denis
happy birthday to you

Would it be the 22nd anniversary of your 40th?

Happy Birthday

Denis --
With a new shop and lots of canoes to work on, the coming year should be a good one. Happy birthday!
Greg

Happy Birthday Dennis.

Don't worry about age, a walnut tree isn't considered mature until at least 50 - then it's nuts fall off!

MikeCav said:
Happy Birthday Dennis.

Don't worry about age, a walnut tree isn't considered mature until at least 50 - then it's nuts fall off!

(I like that one!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Denis

Attachments

• party.gif
    party.gif
    7.2 KB · Views: 267
MikeCav said:

heck, the windchill is 10 below right now. you don't have to hit 65 for that to happen.:eek:

Well thanks everyone! I don't feel 65 and as Greg says I can't with all the stuff I've got to do. Thanks again all -made me smile :D
Peace, Denis

Happy Bday also.As to Mike Cav s reply remember that when a walnut tree gets them they fall off every year.Something to look forward to .....maybe:D
Dan

You don't look 65 either.

Senior Coffee at McDonalds was on my bucket list. So far I have crossed it off 4 times.
Building a canoe was another bucket list item. I guess I'm ready to go now.

Back