Pub Decor

JClearwater

Wooden Canoes are in the Blood
Here's one for you! A friend on vacation sent me the attached photos. All of you sharp eyed observers will know exactly what this canoe is. It is hanging over the bar in Falls City Restaurant and Pub, 112 Garrett St., Ohiopyle, PA. Someone from the Three Rivers Chapter should go there and convince the owner to part with it.
Game on boys! Go get her! make me proud!

Jim
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6802a.jpg
    IMG_6802a.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_6825a.jpg
    IMG_6825a.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 57
Well it looks like I am several years late to the party. Story of my life. This canoe has been reported before. Nice to know that it is still there and no worse off. Now where did I leave my Gimlet?
 
We live 15 minutes away from this canoe and have tried to buy it. I Was confused about all the bracing near the heart shaped decks until I learned that Rushton did that before they added the thin long decks.
Before his passing,Tom McCloud tried also.
 
Back
Top