Photo's in classified adds

MGC

Scrapmaker
Is it possible to permit/accommodate multiple photos in the classified adds? One picture rarely tells the story. You can limit the file size as is done in the forums to limit server space consumption.

OK, yes, I do realize that most of the classifieds don't even have a single photo. What is the deal with that? Talks about flunking sales 101.

There are several ways around this: you can use photo editing software to combine several images into a single image and post that, you can put a bunch of photos onto an image hosting service and link to that in your ad, or you can offer to email photos to interested people in your ad. The one photo limit is a limitation of the software we are using.

I can't speak for the folks who don't upload a photo.

Uploading Photos

When those of us who are "older" get our first computer, it helps to know a kid who'll show us the ropes :).

I've often wished that we would capture and categorize all the photos that are run through this site. Seems like a wealth of pictures that are of real value are being lost or relegated to the anonymity of the archives and the vagaries of the search engine.

Back