Old Town hardware

Drbob

Hello, new to the forum. Looking for some diamond headed bolts that Old Town used in their canoes and boats. They are no longer available. I am looking to make up a few hundred of them and make them available for cost. But I need three or four of them to make patterns off from. Can anyone help that might have some hanging around? Thanks, Bob 207-659-2952

I can send you some but you might have people closer to you if you are in Maine. I’m in ct

I have a friend that has brass parts made up for his business in China. He said the setup fee is not that great. So I'm going to look into it. But need two or three to send over for them to copy.

My understanding is that these are available now from the Springfield Fan Centerboard Company which may save you some trouble. The link below has their contact information.

Benson

1709233224908.png

I talked to them a couple days ago. He does not have any more and his supplier has dried up. Questions if he'll ever be able to get them again. I have searched for a few days and there's just nothing available anywhere.

Back