Mullins

John Greer

LOVES Wooden Canoes
I'm attempting to forward some pictures of the Mullins restoration I completed in the spring of 05. I've tried this several times with no success over the past year and half so thought it was time I tried again. Canoe is a Mullins "Harvard" model which ceased production somewhere in the early 20's according to Dan's info. Old girl needed new stem tips, deck repair, new rails, some new ribs/planking, remove old fibeglass and apply new canvas etc.

Pictures (if they are forwarded are on the Missouri in north central Montana in summer 05.

I'm seriously doubting if these are being forwarded. I lose patience rapidly with the computer so it may be another year and a half before I attemt this again!

Attachments

• MVC-639F.JPG
    MVC-639F.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_0679.JPG
    IMG_0679.JPG
    828.3 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_0647.JPG
    IMG_0647.JPG
    974.3 KB · Views: 375
You did good!

John,

The pic's came through very fine...nice work and great scenery. Some of us from the East are envious of the great paddling rivers in your territory. But then, if you are on the water wherever you live, it's good! Don't take another 1 1/2 years to post these type of pic's.

All the best,

Ric Altfather

Thanks Ric. Finally figured out how to send (with my wife's direction!). Yeah the scenry is nice out here. The pic with the mountains in the background is about a mile from my house. Have lots of canoe pictures with Montana landscapes. Took a really nice 5 day trip on the Clark Fork River in western Montana this summer with our son and daughter-in-law. Got some great pics with trains passing over on trestles.

Back