Harry edgerly canoe

DAVID EDGERLY

Enthusiastic about Wooden Canoes
Harry edgerly canoe atkinson,maine

This maybe a long shot but does any one have knowledge of where abouts of his canoe he used when guiding in maine. He built his canoe and a few more less than a mile away from northwoods canoe in atkinson maine.this was in the 50s some time.he was a guide on moosehead lake at tomehegan camps.I have one of his canoes he built for a doctor these canoes are 20' guide models they were originally fiberglassed on exterior.his name plate would have read H.H.EDGERLY

Last edited:
Dave,
Are you planning on bringing that to next summer's Assembly? The theme is "Guide Canoes and Guide Culture".
Please?

guide canoe

Rob
I don't know if it would be of interest to the theme i have painted it blue and will probably put a sail on it.I have been to assembly with it before.will pets be allowed at new hampshire assembly.

David-- My guess is that we can't have dogs in the dorms, but we have a dog that can't be left behind so are looking for a B&B or motel. We did this two years ago, and our boys were fine and joined us for the paddle-by. They are both rescues and Charlie needs as few changes in his life as possible... so we can't leave him home.

I think one reason dogs are discouraged is the fear that one might want to take a ride in someone's boat that has a pristine interior. I'll attach a picture of us at the paddle-by in Peterborough, in our non-pristine-interior canoe-- Charlie in front, Bertie on the gunwales.

Kathy

Attachments

• pups on tour.jpg
    pups on tour.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 272
I can ask Annie Burke to inquire what the policy is a Franklin Pierce.
They are allowing on campus camping.

Back