Great Rivers Chapter Fall Paddle and Camp

Otter

Gene Ott Canoeist/Builder
To all Great River Chapter and WCHA members,
This is the final reminder for the final Great Rivers Chapter event for the 2010 paddling season. Arrive Friday afternoon. The chapter will provide brats, burgers, buns and baked beans for Saturday evening dinner. Please bring something to pass.
Please RSVP with Dave or myself by Wednesday 9/22/10 so we have enough food for everyone. We hope to see you there.
Gene Ott, Great Rivers Chapter Treasurer

Sept. 24-26 Jag Lake, Boulder Junction, North Central Wis. This is our third annual Fall color get together. Camp, paddle, fish, bike and socialize at Jag Lake Campground. Go 13 miles north of Woodruff on Hwy 51. Turn right onto County Hwy H. Go 1.4 miles and turn right on North Creek Road. One mile to the campground on the left. Contact Dave Osborn, 715-892-7391, canoes9@sbcglobal.net, or Gene Ott, 920-563-8715, gene.ott01@gmail.com.

Video of This Great Event

Denis and I wish to thank the Great Rivers Chapter for sponsoring this event and Dave Osborne for putting us up for the night. 'Twas a bit chilly and drippy Friday evening, but the fireplace at Dave's was toasty and it doesn't get much better than sitting with a bunch of WCHAers talking canoes and watching Bill Mason films. Equally as enjoyable was the trip to Ferdy's camp on Saturday...

Hi again, to everybody who was there... hope I got all of you in the video (as well as all the dogs):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVytPb4bDng

Kathy

Back