Great Assembly

Alex Guthro

LOVES Wooden Canoes
Thank-you to all who contributed their time, effort, and skills. It was a terrific Assembly. A special thank-you to Annie Burke and Rob Stevens, you keep exceeding everyone's expectations!

I'd lke to add my thanks to everyone who worked on putting this together as well. Also many thanks to everyone who welcomed me to my first Assembly... and helped me find Bill Clements... and flip the boat over... and load the boat onto the car... and... oh, it just goes on and on. I enjoyed putting faces to people I "know" from this forum. Great folks, great programs, great topics for discussion; makes me want to come back for more! If you haven't been to one of these, you don't know what you're missing...

Agreed, Peggy & I would like to thank all the volunteers, especially Rob, Annie, Mike & Debbie, always helpful, always smiling.

Last week I turned 60, officially retired Friday, relaunched Martha Martha with the love of my life...... (no, I did not relaunch the love of my life with my wife). Thank you all, for helping make my week a significant emotional event.

Dave Davidson

Back