Art Print From Auction

BlueCanoeMFDD

Curious about Wooden Canoes
Hello! I am looking for the name of the person who was selling the art prints at the auction this year of the old wooden canoe in a workshop. I believe it was said that we could get into contact with that person to order more prints, and I would LOVE to order some as a gift. Please let me know if you or anyone knows of this person or any information. Thank you!!

Not sure but the Roxinator donated a print that was a copy off an older Wooden Canoe Journal that was a copy of Harper's Weekly, (?) that was of canoeing on the charles river. Was it that one? Or was there a vendor?

I am thinking these may have been the enlargements of photos from the Old Town factory that were used in Ray Schell's Hemlock Lodge display...

Dan, yes they were the Old Town factory! Do you know how I could get a hold of the person who had them up for auction? They were awesome!

Ray's Forum username is: R.SCHELL/canoeist - you could send him a private message.

However, I suspect Benson Gray (also his forum username) is the original source of the images. Contact him via PM if he doesn't jump in here first...

Yes, I supplied the images that Ray had printed for his Hemlock Lodge display which were later contrubuted to the auction as Dan mentioned. Most of these images have also been posted here at http://forums.wcha.org/showthread.php?5421 and on the back cover of the Wooden Canoe Journal issue number 157 from February, 2010. Let me know if you want to make arrangements to get another set printed.

Benson

Back