2023 Assembly Program and Schedule

Rob Stevens

Wooden Canoes are in the Blood
There always seem to be last minute changes, but here are the latest.

Attachments

• 2023 Assembly Program Descriptions FINAL.pdf
    313.7 KB · Views: 109
  • Assembly 2023 Schedule FINAL.pdf
    297.6 KB · Views: 108
Hi Rob, You may need to provide these in a different format. On my tablet and also laptop the documents are somewhat scrambled.

Cheers,

Nick

Sorry all. Been trying. My computer seems to randomly change formats and fonts, including changing photos to heic format, which is only used by Apple.
I have neither an Apple computer nor I-Phone.

This site won't let me post the Word versions as they are more than 10k characters.

The earlier draft can be viewed here; https://www.woodencanoe.org/presentations-draft

Significant changes include, the donation of a circa 1930's all-wood Peterborough canoe for the auction, and the addition of a program;
Faux Painting to Match New Wood to Old Chris Pearson reveals his methods for painting new wood repairs to match old using artists acrylic paints and transtint dyes instead of wood stains. Fri 10-11 [Construction Tent 2]

See if you can save them as jpegs and then try. It's worked for me before. If you like email to me and I can have a go. I have a programme which reduces the size but not content.

Nick

Thanks for the suggestion, Nick.
JPEG isn't on the list of formats my computer will save to.
Annie is working on formatting before photocopying for distribution of hard copies at the event.

All recent versions of Windows have a Snipping tool.
Using the Snipping tool, do a "new" snip of the information that you are trying to save and then use the tools save function to store that captured information. Since the tool is making an image of your screen, your original formatting is preserved.
You may take the saved snips and put them all together in a document by pasting them there. Again, since the snip is a saved image, it will retain your formatting. You can also copy and paste snips directly to this site.....
That said, jpg is a standard image format on all Windows PC's. It might be buried in a media app (paint) but it's there. .

Michael Grace cleaned up the formatting.
Here they are as PDFs.

Attachments

• 2023 Assembly Program Descriptions FINAL[25].pdf
    175.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Assembly 2023 Schedule FINAL[10].pdf
    213.3 KB · Views: 98
Back