Trophies ?!

Splinter

Wood Girl #1186
I'm working on refamiliarizing myself to the new website particularly in regards to the Forums. In updating my profile, I noticed I have 18 "Trophies". I don't recall entering any competitions so was naturally surprised to find myself a winner several times over. Not trying to be a total joy-killer mind you to those who go in for this kind of accolade gathering sport. Please inform me what I'm supposed to do with these. Get rid of them? How? Get more of them? Why? Get more than anyone else? Seriously? Ever since my neighbors niece was featured in their Christmas Card for coming in 7th in a swim meet but being defeated for homeroom monitor, I have been thinking this kind of thing has just gone too far. Does this new "trophy" feature serve some real purpose? If not, is there a way to switch this feature OFF in my profile? It's annoying to get "alerts" letting me know I have another trophy. (Yes, we're all special!). Thanks, I just think simple is best. I just see no need for the meaningless clutter. Standing by....

I just assumed it was a "feature" of the new software. I agree, it doesn't add value for me, but I haven't gotten notifications of these things... unless I didn't find the cranny in which they're stored, or maybe I just don't update my profile often enough to see them. Whatever...

Back