Classifieds scammers?

Dave Wermuth

Who hid my paddle?
Has there been any scammers trolling the classifieds lately? I have a response to an ad that may or may not be on the up and up. I'm suspicious..

On a slightly different note, I got a email about a survey for the WCHA in my private e-mail. I have looked around the site here for a notification about it's legitimacy but have not seen anything. Is it for real or a spam?

Karin

On a slightly different note, I got a email about a survey for the WCHA in my private e-mail. I have looked around the site here for a notification about it's legitimacy but have not seen anything. Is it for real or a spam?

Karin

It is LEGIT. It is part of the special membership drive this year to better understand our membership and keeping the organization vibrant. The timing was delayed from the original plan.

Rob Stevens
Board Member

Karin

As Rob indicated, the email about the survey is indeed legitimate. The survey is being conducted by WCHA member Rob Henseler for the benefit of the WCHA. It is part of a program through the University of Wisconsin.

It was sent to all current and lapsed WCHA members for whom we had an email address. If you are a current or former WCHA member, did not get the email, and would like to participate, let me know.

Dan

Back