New book on early factory 'display samples' & Indigenous models

Roger Young

display sample collector
Very pleased with the reception of my new book, "Little things that matter". It's the story of my personal collecting journey over the past 35 years through art, antiques, vintage hunting decoys and, latterly, miniature canoes - both Indigenous and very early factory display samples from 1870-1930. First printing is 80% sold within one week. A few copies still on hand; more expected May 10th. Book sells for $40CDN or $33US in person at shows (if I am there); or $50 CDN shipped anywhere in Canada, and $45US shipped anywhere in United States. Ask for a quote to other international destinations. Book details: 38,000 words, 135 pages, 300 colour photos; contains lots of never-before-published information on factory production numbers, who made them, when, where, and how to tell the real thing from the fakes and imposters. Thanks to all who purchased to date.

To order, you can message me; or email me at: bushrat22@gmail.com to arrange e-transfer; or simply mail a bank check or (international) money order to: Roger Young, 1070 Barnardo Ave., Peterborough, ON, Canada, K9H 5X2. Little-things-cover-front.jpg Little-things-cover-back.jpg

Back