kennebec decal and poster?

frogahern

frogahern
IMG_0599.jpgkennebec.JPG I bought this picture in Greenville Maine 10 years ago. It is about 11"x11". The other one is a decal (I think he said 5"x7") from picturetrail by jock ogilvy who said he had seen a decal on a Kennebac Jr. The one I have has the word canoe on the bottom but otherwise is the same. It looks like mine was mounted on the blue background.It seems to be about 1/16"- 3/32" thick. Has anyone seen either? Thanks in advance Mike

Hi Mike,

Someplace, I have one of the decals. I got it off of eBay years ago, and remember it being about 5 x 7.

Mike,

I also have a handful of these decals. Never seen the larger one with canoe at the bottom.

Zack

Thanks guys, The frame is 12x15 and the back has paper glued to it. I don't want to tear that off to inspect the picture. I kinda hope it is from the 20's but I don't really care because I do like it. Mike. ( I think my wife bought for me and that's why I don't know the history). gift horse?

I have a 5x7 decal too. And my 1924 Kennebec Jr. has the same decal on the deck, but
I'm not sure the decal came on the canoe.

Back