CANOE METH LAb BUST.. East TN.!

SPLIT

Paddler,fisherman,O/B's
GANG: Below is am tv news link to a story I am sort of speechless at this time. . Not a good reflection on my lake / river , however police patrols have stepped up searches prior to July 4th Holiday , and after four boating deaths last weekend from three events.

. Also there was a jetski body accident during the week, mother got broken rib & daugther got broken ankle (in a pull TUBE) , hit by 18 yr girl , & another 18 yr driving along side , D.U.I. or B.U. I . Under age . Sort of shame.

. Two boaters were busted here in East Tenn , North Chattanooga area for Making METH lab out on the water & one was CANOE.!! If you are that hard up for money it might turn out to be older WOOD canoe , & hope it comes up for Police Auction ?? Course it could also be a Stolen Newer Fiberglass canoe .?? http://www.newschannel9.com/news/officers-992442-boating-saturation.html

SPLIT,

I read this different then you,

I read this as 2 low lifes making meth and they happened to locate their equipment in a boat and canoe, so they could hide them better.

I don't identify them as either boaters or canoests. :)

Dan

Back