Staking our claim........

JClearwater

Wooden Canoes are in the Blood
The green at Paul Smith's is supposed to be full of canoes this week. So we went there with one canoe (COVID be damned). Hope to see you all there next year!

Jim and Jean Clearwater Canoe #1.jpg Clearwater Canoe #2.jpg Clearwater Canoe #3.jpg

WOW, James and Jean....... I had to gaze a moment and try to take it in. A surreal image it is. I had to go back and check. Thanks, I think.
Dave DeVivo

Kathy,
Thanks for the compliment. If I ever do another video I hope it will be a little better. And your 15 minutes of fame was more like 5 minutes but you deserve all you can get!
Jim

Have the dates for the 2022 Assembly been established? Trying to get my calendar in order. Thanks
David

Thank you Rob. I'm looking forward to my first Assembly. Not sure my restoration project will be done by then but it will be fun to attend anyway.
David

Rob,
Don't sweat getting your canoe finished. Come to Assembly with or without a canoe. There will be plenty of canoes there to paddle. And just think, if you come with an empty roof rack you can take another one home!! Brilliant!!
Jim

When is the Assembly program usually published? We can't be there the entire week but trying to determine if we should come beginning, or end, of the week.
Thanks,
David

Since this year's Virtual Assembly allowed people to participate remotely, from the comfort of their own (often distant) homes, the Assembly Planning Committee is looking at ways to live stream or record featured (evening) presentations and selected practical workshops to share with those who are unable to attend in person.
We have the technology. But we do need more volunteers to contribute to their skills to planning and operating this complex production/event.

Back