Project seekers

Bring Along?

Would be nice if someone would pick it up and bring it to Assembly so someone else could take it home. Can it be identified?

Keelson

the keelson looks added on. there was a builder in Michigan that built with keelsons. he also did inlay on the decks and thwarts.

Splinter said:
Would be nice if someone would pick it up and bring it to Assembly so someone else could take it home. Can it be identified?

Well, I may be the only person from Maine to attend the Assembly this year. I am car pooling from New Hampshire and will not be taking a canoe of my own to save gas.

Sedgwick is about 150 miles east of my house and Peterborough is about 550 miles west so this canoe would cost several hundred dollars in gas for delivery. I have no idea who built it but it doesn't look like it is worth that much. Is there anyone here who feels differently and is willing to pay in advance to find out?

Benson

Last edited:
free canoe

perhaps ill try and pick it up i could probably sneak it into the fleet after dark and the wife would never know. im about a year away from being able to attend the assembly but am looking forward to that day

Back