Season's Best to all our friends

MikeCav

Restorer/Videographer
May the holiday season bring peace, joy and fulfillment to all of you. And may the New Year bring calm waters, warm breezes and all the best to you and yours!

... and may 2007 be a year in which we spend more time with family and friends, inside canoes and upon those calm waters!

I'm posting a picture of the beautiful balsam fir my friend Denis Kallery harvested at his property and donated to the festivities at my house... thanks, Denis! and Happy Holidays, All!

Peace and Long Life,
Kathy

Attachments

• tree.jpg
    tree.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 333
Merry Christmas to All! Here on Lake Superior we are having a green Christmas with the temp at 34 degrees F. Best wishes for a safe and good New Year. Denis:)

Merry Christmas to all... from northern Massachusetts. 44 degrees here! I'm Q'ing steak tips for dinner; outside! :D Fairly strange Christmas in that we've had no snow, yet, and few days below freezing. We can't wait to get out on the water in the spring; and the days are already getting longer. :p I hope this greeting finds you all enjoying your holidays, and here's my hope for a happy, healthy, prosperous New Year. Regards, Tom Heys and family

Back