Gil Cramer

chris pearson

Michigan Canoe Nut
Here’s my 1961 OT Guide restoration for my first official customer! Just so I didn’t totally waste everyone’s time! Now Gil, please call me I lost your wife’s cell number!!!

Attachments

• IMG_7199.jpeg
    IMG_7199.jpeg
    218.5 KB · Views: 126
Good job Chris!!!!!!!! Your eye for detail has always been fantastic. It puts us wood butchers to shame.

HHHMMM, just had a 1926 12 ft square stern dropped off at a brothers in NY. But you have a compelling sale....but then again, last time I swung by my torque converter blew out and I spent 6 days getting back to VA.....

Andre, the reason Chris needed my wife's cell phone number is because I absolutely refuse to have a cell phone. Because of the scammers and spammers claiming to be my grandson, IRS, CIA, FBI, Interpol, KGB, and various other unbelievable charities, I no longer have ANY phone connection. IT HAS BEEN WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!

I still have a very, very slow, old computer on which I can get Email. One would think being so hard to contact would be bad for business, but so far, it has made no difference. Since I am not exactly a kid anymore, four restorations in the shop at one time is probably enough.

Gil, good for you. Just riding Chris, which is a hobby of mine. Now you've got me wondering about the nice fellow from Nigeria i sent that money to, wont return my emails and i am beginning to suspect he's not even royalty.

I'm trying to envision how I might get rid of my phone and pass along the inconvenience to my wife while still enjoying it's benefits.
This is a masterclass in delegation.

My overly capable pocket computer is on vibrate only.
And all social media notifications OFF.
We have the technology. With some self-discipline, we can control it, rather than vice versa.
I know. Preaching to the choir.
But I totally understand Andre wanting to cozy up with royalty.

Beyond Thread drift!! . Chris, really nice Racine canoe and a reasonable price, knowing how meticulous you are.

Back