Canoe made in Canada?

ken mueller

Canton, Ohio
Does anyone know of a canoe builder located in Canada, transit road, Williamsville? Looking for information on this builder, seller says that the canoe is about 18 years old, and had a red maple leaf on one end. The canoe is a woodstrip, fiberglassed, caned seats.

I received a picture of the canoe. The maple leaf is located on the bow. Looks to be a round decal, about 6 inches in diameter. The canoe has ribs, then it is constructed like a stripper, finished with fiberglass.

I tried GoogleMaps and Mapquest, but can't find a Williamsville in Canada. There is a Williamsville, NY, and it has a Transit Road... Any chance this was made there, ether a small builder or a home-made, and someone put a Canadian sticker on it after a trip north?

I tried GoogleMaps and Mapquest, but can't find a Williamsville in Canada. There is a Williamsville, NY, and it has a Transit Road... Any chance this was made there, ether a small builder or a home-made, and someone put a Canadian sticker on it after a trip north?

Transit Road in Williamsville is not much as canoe country goes :D

Back