Photos With Serial Number Searches?

Jerry Van

Curious about Wooden Canoes
I'm very new to the wood/canvas thing so I've been lurking rather than posting. Each day I look at "What's New?" on the forum. Most days, what's new are several requests for s/n searches. Wanting to learn as much as possible, I thought it would be nice if, when possible, such a request be accompanied by a photo of the canoe in question. It might make the posting of wider interest for all. Just a thought, FWIW.

I might add that I really loved the s/n request & photos for the 6 Old Town war canoes that reside at the camp in the Pacific Northwest.

I thought it would be nice if, when possible, such a request be accompanied by a photo of the canoe in question.

I agree but you may have noticed that people often don't respond when asked to post pictures. The Canoe Photo Index at http://forums.wcha.org/forumdisplay.php?32 is available for anyone who does want to supply pictures of their canoes. This has become a great resource so feel free to add yours,

Benson

Thanks Benson. I wasn't suggesting making it a rule. It would just kind of "put a face to the name", so to speak. But, I do understand.

Back