Here's another....Jeeez!

A bargain at twice the price! Where do people come up with these pie-in-the-sky numbers? As my Drill Instructor used to say, "Wish in one hand, s*** in the other, and see which fills up the fastest!"

I have always been told it is better to be an optimist... I guess I am not that optimistic, hence, "cranky" part of my moniker...

Dan

and the story goes.... a fellow had a shop and advertized a chain saw, $500,000. Someone asked, "How many do you expect to sell?" The owner responded; "I only have to sell one to retire."

The '7' in the ser no. looks like a differnt font, which gives me ideas concerning the punch set I have. Does anyone else think it may be a hoax as opposed to a factory mistake? Even if it said 'special built for Elvis' I would not be interested. It's a canoe, not a Duesenberg.

i guess all my canoes are seconds and will only depreciate. not like that 1 from the mid 90's. nice looking ordinary old town, i would rather buy 6 or 7 seconds than that 1 for 20,000.00

Jerry and Rollin's book is also available on Ebay for $194.78. I guess it hasn't depreciated in price.

Back