Eating a Bark Canoe

Becky Mason

Enthusiastic about Wooden Canoes
Well, I might eat this one! Reid just finished making his gingerbread canoe and although he wants to make it clear that "it ain't no Ferdy Goode", it is now awaiting "finishing" by our nieces and nephews. This will inevitably include ridiculous amounts of bears (of the gummy variety) dancing on the tent roof and a canoe bulging at the gunnels with its payload of licorice pelts and kegs o' chocolate, making for a stressed and sagging boat that will certainly never float but might, and I repeat, might taste better than one of Ferdy's.
Happy Christmas and Merry Paddling everyone.
Becky...and Reid too.

Attachments

• gingerbark canoe2.jpg
    gingerbark canoe2.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 246
  • gingerbark canoe1.jpg
    gingerbark canoe1.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 242
Wishing you happy eating for the Holidays. Nice work Reid!

Well, I might eat this one! Reid just finished making his gingerbread canoe and although he wants to make it clear that "it ain't no Ferdy Goode", it is now awaiting "finishing" by our nieces and nephews. This will inevitably include ridiculous amounts of bears (of the gummy variety) dancing on the tent roof and a canoe bulging at the gunnels with its payload of licorice pelts and kegs o' chocolate, making for a stressed and sagging boat that will certainly never float but might, and I repeat, might taste better than one of Ferdy's.
Happy Christmas and Merry Paddling everyone.
Becky...and Reid too.

Back