Charles River full deck sn 3114 16

Bob Black

I have a canoe that was given to me yesterday. I have been doing a lot of searching to find out what it is exactly. I have a serial number from the stem that is 3114 16. This is a decked boat it has a different shape on the decking. It is finished like a v instead of the rounded shapes of other i have seen online. I see some of the other post and thumbnails of the actual purchase or build documents showing the origins. The previous owner of this canoe bought it in the mid 40's and he thought it was at least 50 years old when he bought it. If anyone can identify it I would really appreciate it. I am going to have it professionally restored and I will be looking for that info next. I have attached some pics also a serial number pic. 102_2377.jpg102_2374.jpg102_2394.jpg

Thanks for the reply. I thought it may be a kingsbury and I called the guy that gave it to me and he is 85yrs old now he said he thought it was an arnold. We talked about an houur ago. thanks for the list also. I just have not found one with the decks like this yet. I will check the ohter url to find any simalar conoes to help me identify.

Have a great day and thanks agian.

Bob

Back