Denis in Hospital

Kathryn Klos

squirrel whisperer
Hi-Ho Everyone--

Denis Kallery is in the hospital and I'm hovering nearby, without my Old Town disks, so if someone else with the records wants to jump in and look stuff up, please feel free to do that.

Kathy

Sorry to hear Denis is in the hospital....hope all is well....my prayers and thoughts are with you both....

Stay Well

We are all thinking of you here. Take care.

Fitz

Denis never feels sorry for himself and his spirits are always good even when it's like he's part of an experiment of some kind, in the torture-chamber of the Mad Scientist... but I know it will do him enormous good to read the posts here tomorrow.

There are decisions to be made, and he's trying to pick the one that will get him out in the barn, working on canoes ASAP. We're happy with the medical care here, and everyone seems to have figured out that Denis is special!

For those who don't know, Denis was diagnosed with a stage IV cancer in June of last year.

Thanks, everyone!
Kathy

Denis is a special friend. I look forward to my next visit to the barn to inspect the progress. Tell him I've not yet turned that Bocote. But I will.

Back