Wide Board Project

Mark,

Sounds like your wife is a real pearl. A treasure indeed. I count my wife in the same league. 18 years and counting!

My wife does prefer to keep the canoe stuff out in the shop. As this is my business, she prefers not to have it invade the house, feeling that it occupies enough of our "space" already. I'm not building any boat in the basement!

A sailing excursion doesn't sound like too much of a hardship. Enjoy!

Nice Work!

Mark,
It was a treat to see your boat at Canoecopia. You are keeping alive a tradition that otherwise seems to be just about gone. Keep going, you still have some room in your garage. :D
________
Honda CD125

Last edited:
Thanks Jim, it was nice seeing you, I hope to see you out and about this season. I do have more room in my shop, and my basement, behind the shop, my daughter will be going off to college this fall I can use her bedroom, I could use a canoe for a coffee table,.....
Where there's a will, there's a way.

"BBB"- Beautiful Board Batten !!!

Hello Mark,
That is a very impressive canoe you have there. In the near future (I hope) I will be ressurecting a wide board -3 to a side- of which I have already taken the lines off of and built the stations. I would be interested in seeing your video as well as it seems you have a real talent- a lost art if you will. I just hope mine turns out as nice as yours. congrats. Lee.^....:)

Thanks Yelnif, it will be a while for the video so don't delay building your canoe.
If you have any questions at all just ask, I'll try to answer them the best I can.
Mark

Back