what happened?

yelnif

another little project
@ 2am this morning I went into the chat room for the first time to look around. After exiting- using little red button in upper right corner- I was back at the forums but nothing worked. I had to log out and then log back on the wcha to be able to ask -what happened???lee.^....:confused:

I'm not sure since I just tried the same thing and was not able to reproduce the problem. My test was to click once on the FlashChat button, type a quick message in the chat window, review the display options, and then click once on the red "X" in the upper right corner of the chat window to exit. None of this did anything to log me out of the forums in my original window. Do you get different results with a test like this or can you be more specific about what failed for you?

Benson

happened again

Hi Benson,
Well I just tried again. I did everything you did except type a message. When I hit the red button in the upper right- the chat closed and returned me to the general forums page (where I had started from). The problem was that upon returning to the forums I was unable to go anywhere from there. The little cursor hand would move but when I clicked - nothing happened. I tried 'refresh'- and the window went white- no forum page at all. So I closed the wcha site, reopened it,logged back on and here I am again:confused: Lee

This may be a generalized browser or memory problem. You may want to try the same test on a different PC to see if the behavior changes. I have not been able to reproduce this problem so that makes it difficult to offer much help.

Benson

Benson,
Thank you for the advice- I will give it a try.Lee... By the BY; I know that if it had been sided with cedar and clad in canvas this is the place to come for expert aid and assistance.:D :D

Back