Ufo

RC, the remains of my Chestnut are proof of that! Just too much history to let go there.
But for anymore of Chris' treasures, we have the cure. Even reaches far into fields and pastures so he doesnt have to climb fences.;)
Chris, are those youtube movies of the 3 old kickers on an aluminum boat yours? Look like evinrude rowboat motors, said video was by Chris Pearson....

Attachments

• canoefixer2.jpg
    canoefixer2.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:
Ok, now, Gil Cramer was WISE enough to grab up my so called fire starter Detriot canoe. At least some of us are smart enough to know a good deal when they see it.....Andre. He even paid me for it!:) I'm sure he will post restoration photos of it(right Gil?), another one saved!!!!!;)

Yep Chris,
It was a great deal!!!!! The Holland tulips were beautiful. My wife spent very little money at Saugatuck. Wolf's Marine in Benton Harbor had 2 gallons of malachy green @$35 each; jetspeed varnish/ sealer for $5 a quart; and interlux vermillion @ $15/quart. The flowering trees were in full bloom everywhere. Great sunny day for a road trip. Gil

Oops, I almost forgot. The Detroit canoe was actually in better shape than I thought it would be. It made the entire trip intact, and both thwarts can be repaired and used. That's about it, but it is a Detroit Canoe and its overall hull shape isn't too bad. In fact; the beam at the rail is right on at 30 1/2" . Gil

Back