threads posted with nonsense topics!

Blue Viking

Wooden Canoe Maniac
Good morning all!..............Maybe it is just me and maybe it is becasue it is that time of year when we should all feel joy and happiness lll...........BUT! these posts with sexual conotations seem entirely inappropriate on these forums... Maybe I am an old tradionalist, but in my opinion we need to keep this site clean and spiritual!...Well ....thats my opinion and I am stuck with it!......Just wanted to put a post up here and see if I got any respnses pro OR con..

Dear Blue,

The spammers are flooding the net with their spam, here and everywhere else. Between Benson, Tim and myself, we are probably deleting between 10 and 20 spam posts daily. And that is after making the registration process more restrictive. Rest assured that these will be deleted as soon as one of us sees it.

For more info see: http://forums.wcha.org/showthread.php?t=1678

Otherwise, just ignore it and it will go away. What still surprises me some is the number of views some of these messages get before they are deleted... :)

Regards,
Dan Miller, Assistant WCHA Webmaster, who'd rather be building canoes than policing the net.

Back