The Scarcity of Canoe Birch

Hi HarryA. Yep, I'm still here in hot, dry Georgia. Glad you found the map informative. It is some years old and may need a revision though. Where did you find it?
I left my archives at the University in Minnesota. I'm finding my stuff on Amazon too, so I'm a bit worried. Still have plans to publish so I need to keep raps on my intellectual property. Any favorite publishers you'd like to recommend? LMK. Jay

JBP689 said:
Hi HarryA. Yep, I'm still here in hot, dry Georgia. Glad you found the map informative. It is some years old and may need a revision though. Where did you find it?
I left my archives at the University in Minnesota. I'm finding my stuff on Amazon too, so I'm a bit worried. Still have plans to publish so I need to keep raps on my intellectual property. Any favorite publishers you'd like to recommend? LMK. Jay

What does this message have to do with The Scarcity of Canoe Birch???????:confused:

beaver said:
What does this message have to do with The Scarcity of Canoe Birch???????:confused:

Sorry if it doesn't fit directly. I just started using the forum and used the wrong reply method I guess. I was looking for a personal reply to HarryA as he had previously listed/linked (back in post #6) a map I had of the birch distribution. Jay

Back