Muskoka River

Andre Cloutier

Firestarter. Wicked Firestarter.
One of many sections locked by dams, this one running under Hwy 11 near Hwy117. Listen to the serene sounds of nature and Jake brakes from transports, while waiting for the snow they were getting in Barrie yesterday.:eek:

Attachments

• IMG_3558.jpg
    IMG_3558.jpg
    547.4 KB · Views: 475
  • IMG_3561.jpg
    IMG_3561.jpg
    530.2 KB · Views: 468
  • IMG_3564.jpg
    IMG_3564.jpg
    507.6 KB · Views: 479
  • IMG_3571.jpg
    IMG_3571.jpg
    492.2 KB · Views: 464
Muskoka River and Jake Brakes

Enjoy the Muskoka River now, Andre, while it is still liquid. It will be solid before you know it.

As far as the Jake Brakes - I'll gladly trade them for my neighbour's Rap Music at midnight......

Steve, thats terrible - rap music is bad at any time, but at midnight would have me practicing chainsaw melodies in response....:mad:
Time for the Stihl overture....

Canoes?

Ahh, Andre'....the decks on those "canoes" are getting a bit long now are they not??? And what is with the paddles with a blade on each end???

Tell me you are not slipping over to the Dark Side.:eek:

Oh horned hat one, dont worry - it still has some wood in it, like a Mill Creek, ya know? As for the company, that's my 'push the season' partner, we'll be out till its frozen. Lots of room under those decks for heaters and duvets.
Just proves the old saying that the best boats are the ones that get used. Would'nt take the cedarstrip some of the places we launch and land!
More photos this Friday, everyone welcome - location TBA, long johns suggested.

Back