Looking for transport from Rochester NY area to Cincinatti Ohio

Howie

Wooden Canoe Maniac
Looking for transport of sailing gear from Honeoye Falls NY to Cincinatti Ohio. This consists of a 120" long bundle of mast, boom, and sprit, plus a carton or two holding related sail items like rudder, dagger boards, etc. A canoe is NOT to be transported.

I'd need at least a few days to set this up with my buyer, so if this is to happen we'd need to coordinate times.

You can call at 585-624-3913 or text at 585-662-3589

Just drop it all off at my house...;)

Actually, if there is no rush I may be driving to Cleveland sometime in the spring and I may also be driving out West...If I head out West I would hit route 80 from 90. I will definitely be heading West in the fall for the Elk bow season.

Mike! Thanks for the offer. I'll tell the fella & see what he wants to do. We left it that he'll be driving up here. I'll get back to you after I hear from him.
BTW... If you know of a 45 sq ft triangular sail he'd be interested.

I will definitely be heading West in the fall for the Elk bow season

Bow for Elk huh?

Sorry Mike, couldnt resist. Good Luck!!

Reactions: MGC
Mike! Thanks for the offer. I'll tell the fella & see what he wants to do. We left it that he'll be driving up here. I'll get back to you after I hear from him.
BTW... If you know of a 45 sq ft triangular sail he'd be interested.
It's not a bad drive...I did a one day out and back to Marion last summer. Columbus is just a bit farther.
I think the only sail I still have in the rafters is a a bit smaller and it belongs to a Rushton....if I ever get around to working on the boat it belongs to I may return it to service. Do you know that one of the most regarded sailmakers lives just a bit South of us? I'd start with him.

Mike - sounds like he'll be driving over to get it. But I sure do appreciate your offer.

Back