Canvassing cedar canoe-what to know

Aoc230

Curious about Wooden Canoes
Hey guys I'm going to be canvassing my cedar canoe come winter, can anyone direct me to the one source provides all site/link or book?

Thanks much Jacob

Jacob, are you going to be at the Assembly next week? Gil Cramer will be canvassing a canoe on Wednesday and one on Thursday, both in the afternoon. It will be worth checking out.

Jacob, are you going to be at the Assembly next week? Gil Cramer will be canvassing a canoe on Wednesday and one on Thursday, both in the afternoon. It will be worth checking out.

Mike I am ignorant to these assemblies? Where and when and I'll do my best to partake, sounds very interesting :)

Thanks a bunch

Are there vendors at the assembly? E.g. For Supplies like brass tacks and bronze ring nails?

Many of the Builders And Suppliers listed in our Directory (http://www.wcha.org/buildsupply/) will be there. They may have supplies for sale -- someone should be along who has a better idea than I, but many folks are en route to the event already, so you may have to wait for an answer. Or just go to Assembly... you won't regret it!

Back