Any information HOL 009021274

bairdfamily6

I bought this 14' canoe and the gentleman said it was a 70 something old town? I know nothing about this but did find this number on the side. HoL 009021274. Any Help?

Howdy,

If the canoe is an Old Town, there will be a serial number on the upper face of the stems at both ends-- usually six digits followed by a space and the length of the canoe, like 123456 15. There's more information about this in "FAQs" in these forums and here is a video showing the location: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plUn6oHDHyQ

The number you provided is probably a registration number, and the last two digits (74) may be the year it was shipped. We have records on canoes through 210000 and can give you a bit more specific information.

Kathy

Reply to Kathryn

The only numbers are the ones I posted, although it is stamped into the side in the back. I looked for any others, but that is it. Any other suggestions.
Thanks Mike

thank you for the reply. Holland Yachts is out of business now. Wasnt a big issue just was wanting some history on it. My sons and I are just going to fix it up and take it fishing. Thanks for all the help :)

Back