All projects on hold for now...

Andre Cloutier

Firestarter. Wicked Firestarter.
Just a brag shot from a proud new dad who welcomed his daughter Saturday morning..:D

Attachments

• P1040028.JPG
    P1040028.JPG
    564.2 KB · Views: 474
Andre,

Better start making a canoe bed...they don't stay that size for long!

You can be proud, she's a beautiful girl.

Ric Altfather

Andre
As a father of 3, let me give you a tip - Don't put the lid on the wannigan!:eek:

As others have rightfully said she is a beautiful little girl and I wish you years of happiness.

Mike

Get busy!!

Congradulations! Do not out any project on hold Make sure everthing is all finished up so you so when you hear the sweetest words ever spoken" Lets go canoeing Daddy can we?"All will be ready!
Dan'l

Andre, She is beautiful! Just you wait though. Before you know it, she'll be unwrapping you from her little finger just long enough to talk you out of the keys to the car and twenty bucks to put gas in the tank so she can go out with some young man she just can't seem to see often enough. Cherish these days as they'll be fond memories way too soon. Regards, Tom

Thanks all for the sentiments
I only hope $20.00 will buy a gallon of gas in sixteen years... it'll probably buy a litre though, wow its great to be Canadian??
Nah projects are'nt on hold, just moved to the midnight hour after Ainsleigh Marie is asleep;)

Andre,

As a father of 2 girls here's my uninvited advice. Put the lid on the wanigan when she turns 12. And feed her through a knot hole. When she turns 16 plug the knot hole. they become human again at around 18.

advice sought

No advice is uninvited, else I wouldnt post in public! besides, her brother is about 3 years older, and I have every intention of immersing him in traditional archery and the martial arts - 'nuff said
On a personal note, 2 things come to mind: 1. I've never again known as much as I did when I was 18; and (most importantly) old age and treachery beats youth and skill every time:cool:

Back