1923 Charles River 80197-16

daveo31

I am looking for a build sheet that was posted in early July for a project I just purchased. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The serial number is 80197-16. I was told it is a 1923 16' OT Charles River. The the canvas is yellow, the inside is stained or painted green and the seats are painted yellow.
It looks like this boat was painted to float in down the Fox river in Green Bay :( .
I am hoping this is not what it looked like in 1923. http://forums.wcha.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=3337&stc=1&d=1190126589
Thanks
Dave Kasel

Attachments

• MY 23 OT.jpg
    MY 23 OT.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:
Thanks.

The person I purchased from advertised as a CR. Thanks for setting me strait. This is my first restoration. I am happy I became a member last week this organization seems very well organized and well run. What a great web site from what I have seen so far. I can not wait its restoration is also complete. What a great tool.
My boat looks to be all complete other than the paint. The Diamond bolts are still intact, the decks look to be original and both bang plates are attached. Although I started to peel off some of the canvas and it looks like some one had done some patching to the planking previously. It looks like it will be a fun project.
Thanks again for the help.

Back