"AMERICAN PICKERS" TV show -Link

SPLIT

Paddler,fisherman,O/B's
GANG: In last nights TV show there was a WOOD CANOE briefly featured in a warehouse for $400. .I really enjoy the comedy / barn searching / back road banter on this HISTORY channel , some what reality show based around mid america Ohio region. http://www.history.com/shows/american-pickers

. The South Carolina Monday night episode had three farms visited , with the 3rd being the biggest collection on a cement factory . A big car warehouse (Rolls Royce , sailboats, also had a dark green wood canoe, maybe Old Town ,(?) that was shown. The two buyers sort of walked around it , & made a $400 commment , that the elderly owner, said you can buy it.! The show usually is searching for antique motorcycles, old bicycles, metal signs, old toys, etc. This was the 1st boating item , I saw featured . Usually a Evaluation / appraisal follow-up like the "Antique Roadshow" (PBS) gives more insight, but the show has funny banter between the hosts or PICKERs. Quick screen guess that the canoe should have a $650 re-sale target,,but sometimes the guys get double their investments.

Episode #15 Gordons Gold Mine 6-21-10

CHRIS: Going back thru my vcr. It seems last night program with the $400 wood canoe was known as Episode #15 " GORDONS GOLD MINE" Original air date of 6-21-10.

.. The website link has some full length programs, & I noticed HOBO JACK was only aired last week on TV . There is a season schedule by title, but not that familiar if every show can be viewed over the computer , or they random pop up on the home page. . I did watch one of the scooter shows today on pc & saw a school bus overflowing with old outboard motors.!! Kind of a fresh summer hit.

Back